Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Setting Goals: May 2013 25000 Word PDF Worksheet

This May my writing goal is 25000. In other words, 1/2 the pace of NaNoWriMo. After reading a book by James Scott Bell, I've decided to NOT put a daily word count goal (which would be 926) but a weekly one. Also, I've decided to plan on taking Sundays off.

I made a worksheet for the month as I so often do. I made it in rather large print and with a space to put a small sticker next to each successful writing day. I then transformed it into PDF format so I could share it with people, and posted it with Google Drive. You should be able to download the PDF to your computer and print it out. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByKmSBhOQ1FSX21HTUkyeFFIelE/edit?usp=sharing

My word count goal this month was based on an event on the Facebook page The Writer's Whip, the 25K MAY WRITING CHALLENGE. Visit those links for more info. While you are at it you can visit my own new author page: Nissa Annakindt, writer, Aspie, cat person.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.