Sunday, April 7, 2013

What I really wanted to change this blog's name to....

OK, so I've been dissatisfied with the blog name for a while and I couldn't think what to call it because THIS TIME I want a permanent name I will be happy with forever or at least until next month.

And I had this perfect idea, I'd call it 'What is an antihero? An antihero is a hero who is made out of antimatter. If an antihero touches a hero, the universe explodes. I like explosions. Explosions are cool'. Now isn't that just the best blog name ever? But some IDIOTS out there at Blogger seem to think that is too long for a blog name. Hey, it's shorter than one of my other blog name ideas--- the entire Gospel of John.

And so I'm back to The Lina Lamont Fan Club which is cool but it makes people call me Lina because they can just TELL from my blog posts that I am the sort of person who would start a fan club for herself. Only I didn't. Really.

Then I thought maybe I could name it after a WIP (Work in Progress) only my current WIP, the working title is 'Inae Schlechter and the Toilet Ghost' and that won't work at all because what if it makes people come to the blog looking for plumbing advice about Ghost Flushing?

And so my big plan right now is to change the blog name seven times today and the seventh time I will flip the I Ching coins six times and if the number of the coins adds up to the number of the beast in the book of Revelation, I'll name the blog 'Emperor Nero and the Toilet Ghost'. Or something.

Mind you if my cat Chachamaru has her kittens today, all bets are off. And I WON'T name a kitten Emperor Nero. Or Toilet Ghost.

2 comments:

  1. Aurora, I am SO tempted to do just that. My favorite writer blog name is Mike Duran's DeCompose. But THAT'S taken.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.