Monday, June 23, 2008

Ticked-Off at Blogger

For months now, I haven't been able to use the 'Add and Arrange Page Elements' thing at Blogger. Very frustrating, because not only do I like to rearrange things on my blog, I also have a new blog--- or an old blog transferred from elsewhere--- to which I could not add a link list and other features I wanted.

Today a horrid thought occurred to me. I logged off my Firefox web browser, found my Internet Explorer, logged on to Blogger through it, and found that using IE, the 'Add and Arrange Page Elements' works just fine.

Insert swear-word here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.