Sunday, February 3, 2008

JanNo results--- is there a FebNo?

Well, I worked for about 8 days on JanNo, and wrote 1150 words. Since the goal was 50000 for the month that doesn't seem like much, but then on the other hand I've had all too many months where I didn't write anything at all, not even self-indulgent blog posts.

It's been very hard for me to get involved in writing during the last month. Some days it was only a lick-and-a-promise 34 words, and even that was a struggle. It's hard enough just getting up in the mornings lately. One day I slept past noon! My mom thinks I'm depressed but I really can't tell.

My life is just bleh! in other ways too. I haven't been able to sit still and read, I'm very disorganized, I blogged a little last month but didn't keep up with it.....

But I'm not giving up. Is there a FebNo? If there is, I'm in time for it. I wrote 317 words today and 253 yesterday, and my total for the project (this month and last) is 1720 words.

I'm pretty sure I've written more than 1720 words in one day the first time I did NaNo. But the way it's going now I'm just glad to be making progress at this slow pace. At least I haven't given in to the impulse to throw out what I've already written and start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.