Friday, January 18, 2008

What is this blog post about?

Oh, yeah. JanNo.

My word count for today: 336
Total word count: 662
Goal for Month: 50000 words

I had a hard time getting going on this. I have this spreadsheet page I got over at JanNoWriMo, you can get it here, it's for tracking your progress on the word count. And so I'd write a couple of sentences, check the word count, and enter it into the spreadsheet. I was updating it every few minutes. Silly, but it kept me going longer than I thought it would.

Yesterday the hard thing was that I had to name some characters and that can take me a while. I decided to name the main character Makie. Not sure why that popped into my head, I think it's a character from the manga 'Negima'.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this really should go in the sidebar, but Blogger's being bad again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.