Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blogging when I should be novelling

I blog too much. And now I have another blog on which to do it at Today.com. Today.com is an outfit which promises to pay bloggers $1 for each day's blog post, and since I'm always on the verge of financial disaster I was tempted and now have a blog called The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Flying Circus.

*sigh*

I had decided to work on this blog daily to try to expand the readership, but now have to work on the other blog daily. I had thought of just replacing this blog with that one, but over at Today.com I can't put up links to books at Amazon.com and so therefore can't participate in the CSFFBT.

And I really should be working on my novel. Or on my other novel. Right now. Or else searching the snowbanks for a statue of the Infant of Prague I just bought on Ebay and that the Fed-ex guy handed over to my dog. (I've found the box and packaging, Infant of Prague clothing, and an Infant of Prague hand so far. And I'm wondering if the dog will go to hell for destroying a statue of Jesus.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A list of science fiction and fantasy authors with blogs is to be found at SF Signal. List is limited to those published at major (secular) publishers. Look and see if your fave authors are bloggers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jackie Castle has a must-read blog post: Have we really thought through these propositions? dealing with the anti-Gay-marriage propositions in a more Christian and loving way than some, which is sure to cause controversy. I offer her my thanks for that post, which really made me feel like I'm not altogether an outcast in spite of being out as a chaste Gay person.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Good luck with your new blog hope it goes well for you

    geri

    ReplyDelete

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.