Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Support the #MarchforLife, turn Facebook Blue!



Today is the 41st March for Life in Washington DC, USA. If you can't be there, as I can't, you can stay home, watch the March for Life on television (EWTN), and be an internet activist.

Besides retweeting and Facebook-sharing appropriate items, you can also show your support by changing your Facebook profile picture to a prolife image. The image above is the one I'm using, on my personal Facebook page, my author page, and my 'controversial' pro-marriage page.

 
If your native language is not English, don't despair. The web site that provided the English graphic also provides other languages on this web page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.341227172650616.68524.326003860839614&type=3


I'm old enough to remember when abortion through all nine months of pregnancy was legalized by the Roe v Wade/Doe v Bolton decisions. (Both 'Roe' and 'Doe' are now actively prolife.)

The idea was that once the old people had all died off, everyone would accept that abortion was OK. The older generation did indeed die off. But the majority of young people today are prolife. Looks like the issue isn't going away any time soon.



My Facebook writing page:
http://www.facebook.com/NissaAnnakindt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.