Friday, November 15, 2013

From My Writing Journal: 11-13-13


Excerpt from my writing journal, which I began in 2011 and mostly haven't used until lately.  

11-13-13
Once again I have a fearful feeling when I think about working on my writing. The SF-Gothic [my NaNoWriMo novel] feels flat to me - except when I'm working on it which the anxiety only rarely lets me do.

I'm more inspired by the zombie thing right this second. I think I may do a rough draft/rough sketch of the skeleton of it, writing in my composition book outside my Sacred Morning Writing Hours.

I have a Dreaded Doctor Appointment this morning and haven't had breakfast yet so I don't know what I shall get done. Perhaps I shall open the program [YWriter, free novel-writing software] and just write a few token words.

Yes, that.

Note: I did write the 'few token words' which ran to about 400 and on the 14th and 15th got more respectable word counts done in the morning hours. I'm feeling better about the story and have resisted the temptation to switch over to 'the zombie thing'.

I might also mention I'm aware how stupid it is to write very private writing journal things and then post them on a blog for the world to see. But, hey, I'm weird that way.


My Facebook writing page:
http://www.facebook.com/NissaAnnakindt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.