Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SYZYGY Book Trailer (Books have Trailers now, Who Knew?)



My writing friend Amanda Borenstadt has a book trailer out for her novel, Syzygy. I've read the book and it was worth every penny I paid for it. OK, Amanda gave me a free review copy, but it would have been worth every penny I paid for it if I'd paid for it.

To get to know Amanda better, you can visit her two blogs. One is called A Fortnight of Mustard and has won awards as one of the top condiment-related blogs in the galaxy. The other one is called something else, and is about the Catholic faith. (FYI, Catholics are Christians. If you don't believe me, you could look it up.)

Here is an official description of the plot of Syzygy which I stole from somewhere:
When the leader of Finn's clan orders him to kidnap Bea Jones, Finn falls crazy in love. He risks his life by betraying his clan to protect her. Finn Wilde is a computer-nerd trapped in a super strong body. He's one of the Fir Na Gealaí, whose strength and speed surpass those of ordinary men. The story is told by an alternately pensive then manic patient in a mental hospital. http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/21501
Note: the word 'syzygy' is a real word. If you use it playing hangman, you will probably win. Unless you are playing against Amanda Borenstadt.

Another Note: Amanda Borenstadt swears she is not Mr. Spock's mother.

2 comments:

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.