Sunday, February 5, 2012

Audioblog: Buy! Bi! Buy! from Where the Opium Cactus Grows


Buy! Bi! Bye!


at a dealer near you
the only leading brand
recommended by more doctors and
handpicked by juan valdez
for confidence that lasts
and whiter washes
anything else is just a
no sugar added
all natural
wimpywimpywimpy
brand x

(c) 2010 Nissa Annakindt
permission to share this poem, including audio, is granted provided a link-back to this blog is provided.

What do you think of the audioblog? I had to read the poem over many times for practice before I recorded it. I'm thinking of doing more audioblogged versions of poems from 'Where the Opium Cactus Grows'.

If you are a poet or writer, what do you think of doing an audioblog of a bit of your work? It's actually quite simple to record sound on your home computer, I may explain how in a future blog post. It's kind of like giving a reading to an audience only in cyberspace instead of the real world. It's also a kindness to folks that have visual impairments or dyslexia.

I think audioblogging might be a way for author bloggers and poet bloggers to stand out a little in the blog world. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. LOL I love it. I want to do audio blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you try it! I'm going to write a blog post that tells how to do it. Maybe even today.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.