Saturday, February 20, 2010

Prolific Blogger Award goes to the Crazy Cat Lady....

Rebecca Luella Miller has awarded me the Prolific Blogger award! I've never been called prolific before (although my cats are).  This is what I've been accused of: “A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.”

This is what I've got to do next:
1. Every winner of the prolific blogger award please (if you have time) pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers.
2. Every prolific blogger please link back to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Each prolific blogger link this back to this post, which explains the origins and motivations for the award.
4. Every prolific blogger please visit this post and add your name in the Master Link (Mr. Linky) so we can all get to know the other winners.


There are so many bloggers that I'd like to pass the award on to, these are the first ones that popped into my mind.
YID WITH LID come for the political commetary, stay for the cool yarmulke ads
2SecondsFaster.com prolife and political stuff
Bad Wolf One: Doctor Who blog
The Sci Fi Catholic: co-written by a dragon
Dragon Bloggin': by author Donita K. Paul
Fabianspace: by author Karina L. Fabian
A Blog by Randy Thomas: a Christian blog



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
please tweet, reddit or otherwise share this post!
vote on our stories at 42blips' Lina Lamont Fan Club page!

3 comments:

  1. So happy you accepted your award, Nissa, and are passing it along. You deserve it!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nissa -

    Sorry I didn't see this until now. Thanks for thinking of us! Next week is spring break, so hopefully MK and I will be able to get a list together too!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi -

    I finally got to putting up some prolific bloggers! Sorry it took so long......

    ReplyDelete

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.