Saturday, November 22, 2008

A History of the New England Vampire

This is my latest article written for Associated Content. I seem to be on a vampire kick lately....

We think of vampire folklore as something that emerges from Eastern Europe, yet there was an outbreak of suspected vampirism in the United States during the nineteenth century. The New England vampires are as much a part of the folklore of the region as Lizzie Borden and her ax, though the name 'vampire' was not used for the phenomenon at the time. Read more....

Note: I'm not allowed to post the whole article here because Associated Content owns it. Or me. I'm not sure which.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.