Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Creating a Novel using the Snowflake Method

Some time ago I first learned about the Snowflake Method on author Randy Ingermanson's web site. This seems like a good method to organize your ideas for your novel and get it to the point where you are ready to write.

In my own case I particularly need organizational help since I have Asperger's Syndrome (a form of autism) and have a hard time with the 'big picture' aspect of the novel. (It's not impossible for someone with Asperger's to write, though--- just look at Herman Melville or Arthur Conan Doyle, who are now believed to have had Asperger's.)

The Snowflake method now has a forum at SnowFlakers.net. There is a section on the forum for each step of the ten step Snowflake method. I've joined the forum, I feel it may help me put together my current writing project 'Colors' which I've been having trouble with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit my other blog at http://myantimatterlife.com for my most current content. This blog is mostly an archive--- though visitors are welcome.

May the Lord bless and keep all the folks who stop by this blog.